Picture
Yes, honey! You read the title right.   Amber Rose called it  quits from hubby Wiz Khalifa.  The lovable couple married  on July 8, 2013 and now they are headed for a divorce.

Recently, Amber was spotted in Beverly Hills without her wedding ring. There’s speculation as to who played a part in Ambers decision to divorce Wiz. Nevertheless, the more serious matter at  hand is the couple’s one year old son, Sebastian; let’s hope the couple can agree to disagree regarding their divorce for the sake of their son.

Wishing Wiz and Amber peace, love and happiness as they embark upon their new journey, separated.

Read more:Amber Rose Files for Divorce from Wiz Khalifa/TMZ
Photo Design: Renisha Marie Entertainment LLC.

Comments

12/19/2015 10:29am

Our life is a mixture of different kind of things and activities which we do in our life. The major part of our life is depending upon entertainment and fun.

Oh! Amber Rose that is actually so sad to know that Amber and Wiz Khalifa both are headed to a divorce. Actually this the major issue in our society that we made quick decision to in starting a relation.

07/16/2016 2:41pm

Bubble Worlds Game for PC

09/10/2016 2:13am

Such a awesome post you share boxers calvin klein with us,all pics are really awesome and decent.

10/20/2016 9:28pm

GarageBand is an application for those who are interested in creating music or podcasts.developed by Apple and the application is only compatible with devices running on iOS and Mac.

11/17/2016 12:50am

India's largest national flag on the tallest flag-post will be hoisted on the banks of Hussain Sagar lake in Hyderabad.

It is just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well. Thanks for posting this, I saw a couple other similar posts but yours was the best so far. The ideas are strongly pointed out and clearly emphasized.

03/20/2017 10:51am

Nice share. I think your website should come up much higher in the search results than where it is showing up right now….

04/14/2017 11:25pm

Download Mobdro app for Android, PC, Windows, Laptop, Kindle Fire, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Kodi, Smart TV. Install Mobdro TV online for free video streams.

04/15/2017 5:00am

I still feel sad whenever I read this news. I am sure many would agree to me if I will say that their relationship was one of the many relationships we thought would last. What could be the reason behind their separation? It could be Wiz Khalifa's busy schedule. I've noticed before that he had a lot of projects before this incident happened. I hope they have a good relationship right now.

05/18/2017 2:15am

best alternative for the Google Play store available on the market is the Aptoide for pc