Picture
Yes, honey! Sad to write, but you read the title right.  A Wyoming college student jumped to his
death after eating a marijuana cookie his friend legally purchased at a  marijuana dispensary in Colorado.  
  
Autopsy report indicates marijuana intoxication as a “significant contributing factor”
in the death of 19-year-old Levy Thamba Pongi who is a native of the Republic of  Congo.  Thamba jumped to his death  from a motel balcony on March 11.
 
Thamba’s  friend told investigators, “that Pongi ate the cookie and ‘exhibited hostile
behavior’ that included pulling things off walls and speaking erratically, the
autopsy report said.”

“It marked  the first time the Denver medical examiner’s office has listed a marijuana  edible as a contributor to a death, said Michelle Weiss-Samaras, a spokeswoman  for the office.”
Read the  full story HERE:  http://newsone.com/3003466/levy-thamba-pongi-student-fell-to-death-after-eating-marijuana-cookie/
 
Receive  automatic updates via Twitter @Renisha_Marie